Nolan Ryan

Guest Valliejo2001

Guest Valliejo2001

The Vet called late this afternoon and said that Nolan Ryan's ashes are ready to come home. We chose a lovely urn for him with a greyhound on it. I have fixed a special place in the hall on a table for my grey babies remains. A lace cloth with angel figurines, St. Francis statue and a candle. Maggie Sue and Nolan will have their special place in our home.

Darlene

:angelwings:angelwings

Guest Valliejo2001

We brought our boy home today. I felt like he was relly right here with us all. We are a family again. Welcome home sweet boy.

Darlene

:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

I am so glad he is home once again. I know how hard it is but yes, you are all once together again. My Howie remains with me in my room along with my beautiful English Sheepdog of 16 years. I still have their St. Francis medals around and lots of angels. I hope you get lots of signs like Howie sends me. Those rainbows just come out of nowhere Darlene!! Stay in touch. My love to you , Dave all the gang. Since you are already Nike and Howies' fairie Godmother I will tell you Nike is doing just wonderful and a real Godsent. Thank you!! :beatheart:beatheart Nike sends you a big wet kiss. :kiss2 Hope that helps.