My Bridge Girl's Littermate...

Guest rememberingSadi

Guest rememberingSadi

Well, I finally just had the courage to put Sadi's pics up on greyhound-data and I actually did get to see a pic of one of her littermates!!! This was just really exciting for me....probably because I miss her SOOO much...look...he looks JUST like her, but a boy!!!

First of all, here's my bridge girl Sadi (Lucky Stripe)

sadi.jpg

And here's her littermate Noble Ace:

nobleace.jpg

Apparently, all of her littermates are black....

Beautiful puppers. Maybe you'll hear from a littermate's family. That's how I connected with my heart dog, Wells' brothers. :wub: BTW, you may want to edit Sadi's profile to add your email addy, so folks could contact you. See examples in my grey's links in my siggy. :)

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I found my bridge boy Van's litter mate after he crossed the bridge. I thought it was so cool that he (Vaughn) looks just like Van. I have talked to his mom and Van & Vaughn have totally different personalities.

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra