Big Surge

levriere

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shadesofgrey

I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Big is across the Bridge thanking you for loving him while he was here on Earth and for loving him enough to help him across the bridge without having to suffer.

Hugs to you.

I'm so very sorry that you are dealing with such a heartbreaking loss. :grouphug Somehow it seems so much harder when there is no "warning" period that lets you get accustomed to the notion of such a loss and to prepare yourself a bit. My heart goes out to you.

Peace now and no pain, Big :f_red

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

:f_red:f_red:f_red I am so sorry for your loss.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Big Surge

Just know that your friends on GT love you very much and are here for you. Would making a shrine with his Sympathy cards and collar help? When my girlfiend lost her heartdog a friend took her to a Hispanic grogery store where she found Holy candles of Saints.Apparitions, and the Holy Family to burn in the shrine so I copied her.

If it would help to talk PM me and I'll send contact info.

Sara mom of Angel Matt

I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. Today your heart is full of sorrow and pain, but in the tomorrows after tomorrow your load will lighten with the wonderful memories that Big brought to your life.

Giving my two a hug for Big,

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Double post. :blush

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. :( Godspeed precious Big. :f_red:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your pain and loss. It's hard to love enough to let go. Peace to you. Run free, sweet Big. Mason will love to run with you.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

What a heartbreaking and unexpected loss of your precious boy. :brokenheart Big was fortunate to share your home and heart for the last 4 years, and knew that he was a cherished pupper. He is with you always in spirit. :beatheart May your memories of his specialness bring you comfort. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Big...

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.