Longdog Matt's Cyber Friends Please Join Us

Guest auntiesara

Guest auntiesara

We had a touching message from Matt via our Animal Communicator. He explained that he wants his FAMILY to sit around a CAMPFIRE and talk about our memories of him while we eat out favorite foods and his dog family eats special dehydrated chicken which he enjoyed on his last afternoon. I feel that GT is his family. He knew some GTErs in person from New England from York Beach ME and Boston area walks, but he knew so many of you who helped save his life when he had asymptomatic Chronic Ehrlichia.

Krispy will attend the ceremony. The strange thing is that we picked up Matt's casket at the crematorium at 4:30 Pm and on the very same Friday met Waggin Wheels Pet Transport at a highway rest area at 8:00 PM to meet our babydoll Krispy for the first time.....

Even stranger, the space shuttle crashed over TX while we were in the process of adopting Matt-his rescue coordinator heard a strange sound overhead. We lost Matt to the porcupine quill when the next shuttle was on it's way home.....I know Matt is watching over us. His message is "FOLLOW YOUR PASSION IN LIFE-I died a valliant death doing what I was born to do-hunting"

Matt is survived by Sadie,Tango, and Tina Marie as well as Elsie and Krispy,who he chose for us

Sara

Oh Matt...We miss you...always in our hearts. :(:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Winterwish

Sara that is really beautiful.I love so much how you are able to see into Matt's soul like that.It's so loving.

Tuesday,Oct.18th,7 pm est. will be a special time of remembrance together for your dear,beautiful Matt. :grouphug:grouphug

:angel:gh_lay:bighug

I will be thinking of Matt on the 18th.

I work nights, so I won't be able to attend.

The beach walks won't be the same without him.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Matt had a special grace in life that continues on at the bridge. He was one of those very

special dogs that will always hold a place in everyone's heart that he met. Matt will be

guiding Krispy & Elsie, Sadie & Tango on our beach walks - I know he'll continue to watch over his family. My thoughts will be with you for Matt's special remembrance on October 18th.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest guinness_the_greyt

I will also be at work that evening.... But that is when I take my break! So I will have a moment outside....

I just happened to have WON dehydrated chicken in Dewey and brought it home to my gang. I will make sure they each get a piece before I leave for work in honor of Matt!!!

:grouphug

:wub: Matt :wub:

What a lovely, lovely idea to celebrate Matt's rich life. Thank you for sharing the it with the rest of us.

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

What a wonderful tribute to your beautiful baby! His picture is on my refrigerator so I see him every day!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest claysmom

I didn't know Matt, but in honour of his memory I will be thinking of him and giving my own grey Clay some loving and appreciation at that specific time. Your family is in our thoughts at this time.

Guest auntiesara

Selfishly bumping to remind Matt's cyber family to join us tonight. I will burn a prayer for the Greys, kitties and other pets who have passed recently to ask for help for them to contact their families to let them know we WILL be reunited. I'm hoping that Matt has found St Francis and that he knows that Baby Jesus was surrounded by animals in the manger. It means so much that our friends will be with us tonight.

Sara

We're here in StA thinking of you and Matt,

:f_pink

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Thinking of you, Matt, and of your family.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Winterwish

Sara,we have our Hawaian lanai candle lit in Matt's honor.

I wish we met him! Someday I know we will! :):paw

Run free sweetie! :gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

Edited by Winterwish

Guest auntiesara

We were havinga real downpour andCharlie didn't know how he would light the camfire but just before 7 it let up. Just as we finished the ceremony it started to rain hard again. I opened the Book of Matthew at random and it opened to Chapter 20 about the vineyard- the last shall be first,fortelling the crucifiction and the two blind men's sight restored. Our pets stayed indoors but ate their dehydrated chicken. I showed Sadie the bronze casket. I believe she understands now-she sniffed it carefully. Yes his cyberfriends WILL meet him ...

Sara and Charlie

Candles were burning for Matt this evening. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.