Scarlett

Annette

Guest DaffyToons

Annette, Roy, Rhett, and the kitties, my deepest condolences to you on the loss of your sweet Scarlett. Such a tragic accident. My heart breaks again with yours. :brokenheart Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.

Godspeed, sweet Scarlett . . . .

:gh_run

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TilliesMom

I am adding my prayers along with the others. May you find comfort in the happy memories you shared with your dear sweet Scarlett. Our hearts ache for your tragic loss.

Sending our love to you and your whole family.

Run with the wind, Scarlett girl. You will not be forgotten.

My heart goes out to you, and to all Scarlett's loved ones.

Goodbye, gallant little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest ChrissyB

Sending you and your family warmth and love at this rotten time.

We stayed at the Atlantis again this year too. Loosing Scarlett touched all of us Saturday night in many ways.

Continued prayers to all.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending good thoughts for you and your family. Godspeed Scarlett! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

My deepest, heartfelt sympathy to you and your family along with all who were there to witness this tragedy. Just believe that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" Scarlett is running free like the angel she was. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:gh_run

I am so sorry for your loss. :f_white

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

MY sincerecst sympathy for your loss. I hope in time you find comfort in your happy memories of Scarlett and your time together. :f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Someday, may the joy and comfort of your wonderful memories of Scarlett replace the sadness and anger and pain that you are feeling today. May God bless Scarlett and your family.

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest auntiesara

Annette

I only just saw this and I'm crying right along with you. We lost Matt to a tragic accident with a porcupine. Scarlett was doing what she loved,being with her family and attending a thrilling event just for Greyhounds, so just like Matt she passed doing something she loved. We will remember precious Miss Scarlett at Matt's campfire. Just remember your GT friends are here for you. If it would help to talk PM me and I will send contact info

hugs

Sara