Server Outage

Jeff

Thank you!!!!

Yes, I'm also addicted, and found myself thinking about GT more than ever because I was wondering how everyone was.

Glad to see we're BACK!!!

Thank you, Jeff -

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest Kingsmum

Thanks for fixing it Jeff. There was just something missing yesterday.....No Greytalk......It's good to have it back.

:clap:clap

Guest IrskasMom

........and I thought it was me .... who could not work with the Computer.

More though now , I thank Jeff for his Efforts to get Things going

again ...... Thank you

Guest GreytsMom

Guess I missed all the excitement! I was out-of-town tending to grandchildren while the parents played. Glad I came back to a working site.

Thanks here, too Jeff. Love this site!!!

I haven't read the entire thread. I am getting the following: it says "warning" as GT comes up, then at the top of the page

IPB WARNING [2] fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:10010 (Line: 331 of /skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_boards.php)

Connection refused (111)

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I haven't read the entire thread.  I am getting the following:  it says "warning" as GT comes up, then at the top of the page

IPB WARNING [2] fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:10010 (Line: 331 of /skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_boards.php)

Connection refused (111)

1687706[/snapback]

I was also getting that error this morning, but it has since went away

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

I am getting the following:  it says "warning" as GT comes up, then at the top of the page

Connection refused (111)

1687706[/snapback]

I am also getting that across the top of the page. It has been there for a day or two. I read through this to see if I was the only one, I am happy that I am not.

I know what you mean about reading the April threads, at first I didnt notice anything wrong. Then it wouldnt let me sign in, and then I noticed all the April threads, some of them were interesting.

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Jeff - You Rock. Thanks for all your hard work!!!!!

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown