Egypt

Guest PhillyPups

Guest Winterwish

Oh I'm so sorry.Egypt sounds like a love.It must be so very hard,maybe she felt safe to cross the bridge laying next to her mama,Lois. :grouphug:grouphug

Run free dear Egypt ~

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

:cry1:candle:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

So sorry for the loss, but so happy that they all got to be together for the time that was there.

May the good memories bring you comfort and smiles when you need them. Wishing you peace.

Edited by 2dogz

Guest greysmomma
I just got off the phone with Lois (GreytLeader), she very tearfully told me Egypt is with her Daddy now, and asked me to post here for those that have followed her illness.  Egypt was David's (Lois' husband) dog, her image is on his headstone.  Egypt has been quite ill since last January, and fought one heck of a battle.  Lois was worried about leaving her to go to Dewey.  Last night, Lois was lying on the floor giving Egypt lovies, Egypt kissed her and snuggled up close.  Lois kissed her and said good night little girl, see you in the morning.  This morning when Lois woke up, Egypt was gone.  Eggie, you fought one heck of a battle little lady.  Take care of your Daddy now, and watch closely over your Mama, she needs you so.  Egypt, you are now pain free, the battle is done, rest sweet one, you are missed so by all that know and love you.

1685084[/snapback]

Guest greysmomma
I just got off the phone with Lois (GreytLeader), she very tearfully told me Egypt is with her Daddy now, and asked me to post here for those that have followed her illness.  Egypt was David's (Lois' husband) dog, her image is on his headstone.  Egypt has been quite ill since last January, and fought one heck of a battle.  Lois was worried about leaving her to go to Dewey.  Last night, Lois was lying on the floor giving Egypt lovies, Egypt kissed her and snuggled up close.  Lois kissed her and said good night little girl, see you in the morning.  This morning when Lois woke up, Egypt was gone.  Eggie, you fought one heck of a battle little lady.  Take care of your Daddy now, and watch closely over your Mama, she needs you so.  Egypt, you are now pain free, the battle is done, rest sweet one, you are missed so by all that know and love you.

1685084[/snapback]

Guest auntiesara

Yes we always followed darling Egypt's story. Hard to type through tears, but please tell her mommy that Angel Matt will help Miss Egypt send mommy a special sign to know that she is safe and has found her very own daddy again....

Sara