Little White Girl

Guest mummytogreys

Guest mummytogreys

i just wanted to say a white fluffy terrier called Sacha (not sure if spelled correct) was killed outside my house this morning, she lived across the road from us with her brother Diesel, she was hit by a car and was found on my front lawn, she was only just 2 years old, we heard the comotion outside and by all account's the driver diddnt stop, the family were distraught and we tried our best to console them, i dont now how it came to be that she was outside on a busy road alone but i know she was very loved and cared for so i can only guess it was a tragic acident, i,ve only really just stopped shaking after seeing her limp little body in the arm's of her sobing owners, godspeed little one :f_pink

Poor baby, so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest MaxPower

That is terrible... I saw a dog get hit a number of years ago.....I can still picture it vividly......

Prayers for you and you family.... Run Free little Sacha... :f_red

Guest Furmama

Poor wee baby!! My DD's Tinkerbell (small fluffy white Maltese) sometimes tries his darndest to escape out the door when we leave so I know it can be an awful accident... That must be horrible to see, poor YOU!! :grouphug

Run free sweet Sasha!! :cry1