Jag Went To Heaven Today

Guest dadto6greys

Guest dadto6greys

Thank you all for the kind words. One of these days I'll tell the story of how Jag came to live with me. Two things I'll never forget happened while on our trip from Miami to Indiana with Jag.

We stopped in Macon GA and tried to find lodging that would allow pets. We finally found a hotel with a vacancy, but they didn't allow dogs. They put us in a 2nd floor room, but Jag couldn't climb the stairs and I couldn't carry him. So my wife told the desk clerk I'd just had surgery on my leg and she put us in a first floor room. I had to spend the rest of the evening "limping". Then when we got to Clarksville TN, we stopped at an Arby's to get something to eat and to let Jag stretch his legs. Several of the other customers and employees bought roast beef sandwiches for Jag. He feasted on about 5 of the darn things in one sitting. I knew then and there he was going to be a heartbreaker. He proved me right.

Someone asked to see pictures of Jag. You can see them here:

dadto6greys.mypetpages.net

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm so very sorry to read about your loss. All my sympathy.. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16