My Sweet Checkers

JackiE

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest impatience5

I too am so sorry for you. I lost my sweet, sweet Goldie in March. We fought a long two year battle with immune disorder, anemia, heart and finally cancer. What a rebounder she was. She was such a joy to know and love. Now we are facing the same with our dear handsome Heart. He has bone cancer and is really having a hard time. Our vet will come to our home and let him go to sleep with us holding him. She took care of our Goldie too. This helps to have a tender,caring and loving vet too. I wish we could have them forever. To let them go is so hard, but it is only fair to them. My heart breaks for you and all the rest that are experiencing this. I can't stop crying and I am sure you know what I mean. We have been so lucky to have known these wonderful pets. To share these moments with someone else that loves animals the way I do helps so much. I am with you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry to read this. My heartfelt sympathy and just believe that 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow" we will all meet n greet one more time. Run free sweet angel Checkie. Send mommy a sign. I loved reading all about you and know you were so loved. You left paw prints on a lot of hearts. :f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_lay