Hurricane Evacuees

Jeff

Anyone headed to the far east of the Country…

I have 3 rooms open. PM me if you need a room for a few days.

Finger Lakes NY region…

Pets Welcome…

Doggie Door

Fenced Yard

Small pets need to be kept in room

have 2 unused crates if needed

Highspeed internet access, wired and wireless :lol

painters and window scrapers preferred

tree removers also welcome :lol

-trudy

Edited by Trudy

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlemouse1958

Excellent topic, Jeff. :thumbs-up If anyone makes it to MA, we don't have the biggest place but we'd make room. Dogs welcome too. No cats please.

Edited by littlemouse1958

We can take a couple of adults and pets also. South Florida. PM for information. Bring air mattresses and sleeping bags.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Kansas City MO home with three greys and no children - guest bedroom with double bed and office with futon. Will accept cats, but will need to be closed off in a room for their own protection. All pets welcome. Bring muzzles.

Doggie Door to outside, privacy-fenced yard. We have one crate that is not currently in use.

Please PM.

Wow. Ya'll are all so great :) . Never say the internet is an "anonymous place". It's not but in a good way!

Wish I had the gas money to visit any of these lovely places which I am sure have cooler temps than HERE :lol !

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I have space in both southern and northern New England. Houston? Any takers?

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

if anybody really feels like taking a drive, you're welcome up here in sunny Southern Ontario, cats and cat safe animals are fine, no small dogs because loca will try to eat them. :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest vahoundlover

We would welcome anyone who needs a place. No cats but small dogs are fine. Big fenced in yard, extra bedroom and plenty of floor space. Oh and a couch if you can get the hounds to share. Wired and wireless high speed internet. 2 extra crates and could probably come up with another 1 or 2.

It just said on the news that there are no hotel rooms between Houston and the OK border. I have a good friend that is leaving Houston at 2 a.m. and just driving north. They have 5 people, 2 greys and a mini schnauzer. I am not sure my 980 sq. ft. home will hold 9 dogs and 6 humans if worst comes to worst. :yikes

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Anyone is welcome to stay at my house (I won't be home until Sunday though, cuz I'm going to Florida tomorrow). LOUISVILLE, KY

I have a couch in my living room. Preferably no more than 1-2 greys and must be cat safe.

Oh one requirement, if your name is Johnny Depp... FA-GET IT!!! :lol :lol

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Anyone who needs is welcome at our house in NJ -- half hour outside of NYC (20 minutes from Newark Airport). Two extra bedrooms w/ their own bath. Large fenced yard.

Dogs and cats welcome. Have 2 crates.

Guest shadesofgrey

Maryland home open to humans and their dogs (sorry, no cats, I'm severely allergic) just south of Annapolis in suburban/rural area. I could transport from local airports if needed (DC, BWI). 2 avail. bedrooms and an office with an airmattress and a couch (if you can kick the hounds off! Good luck with that!). Yard is not fenced.

PM me if ya need me!

We're all thinking of you and I'm praying for you all.

Posted in the Off Topic Rita thread. We're a ways off, but if you're heading north, why not keep going? Big finished basement w/bathroom, lets onto fenced yard, we can arrange for crates and cat playpens if we need to. Much rather have you here than getting whacked by a hurricane.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Spare room and family room available. Cats and dogs and small containerized pets (rats, hamsters, etc) more than welcome. Max is a mighty bird hunter, so I am not positive we could make arrangements for bird safety unless you were able to bring your own aviary equipment and we could lock him out of the bedroom.

One crate available, could probably make arrangements for more. Back yard is not fenced.

Room(s) available in Southern Maryland. I have a split foyer; lower level with two bedrooms, bathroom, family room, seperate ourdoor access, wired & wireless internet available. Small fuzzies must be kept downstairs (my pup is NOT small fuzzy safe). 1/2 acre fenced yard for pups. If they'll fit, they are welcome. Must be willing to share pooper scooper duty :P .

Guest Jennifer4719

I have some room if needed, fenced in yard, can even put up a couple of horses if need be. I also have a camper that can sleep 4. Cat safe dogs only please, bring muzzles. Northeast Ohio.

Chattanooga, TN, off I-75, 100 miles north of Atlanta.

We could take people in temporarily or at least feed you on your way farther north. Fenced in back yard for doggies, but we have indoor cats so they'd have to be okay with that. Feel free to pm for more contact info.

Angel Sonny aka Whistlin Bill, 62314; Carmella aka Eg Rain Dust, 81693

Plus Boudreaux, Calzone & Hops the cats, Katie & Tony the humans and our Terrific Skinkids Tommy and Jimmy

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...Oscar Wilde

Guest BigPercy

Outside of Fayetteville, NC, have spare room upstairs with futon, cat welcome, no little dogs, can bring 1-2 housebroken dogs :) Have big yard with privacy fence.

Bring muzzles as Percy can be a bit anal about who comes into the house :rolleyes:

We have spare bedroom and fenced yard in South Florida. All GTer's welcome. We do have a cat so your dog would have to be cat safe.

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)