Newt

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

I just got word this morning that Belladonna's friend Newt passed away. We found out one day that a greyhound was over at a Memphis shelter, so I armed the girls with fifty dollars and sent them over to get this baby. An hour later here they came with a very handsome fawn male who had lots of white around his face. Newt was not in good shape, the shelter had him laying on chain link :angryfire His legs were cut up and he was very thin. We started him on an IV and off to the vet we went. Newt was a trooper I will say that. Everything he had been thru and came back stonger then ever. Belladonna took right up with him and they became best buddies and partners in crime :lol:lol Bob and Judy from KY came down to pick up some greys and Bob fell in love with Newt so I let him go to his forever home. Newt passed away in his sleep, he was 12. I will be forever thankful to Bob and Judy for loving him and making his last years the best. Newt, Belladonna is waiting for you. Run free sweet old man and I love you. You two get in all the trouble you want now :colgate Mommy says it is okay to do so :colgate:colgate

Oh Jan, I am so sorry to hear this! one blessing is that he went in his sleep and did not have to suffer. Can't you just see the 2 of them running laps around heaven! With Slick and everyone else joining in, it must look like the biggest greyhound race ever! and I can just see them all smileing too! then all going to the Throne for a pat on the head from Jesus.! WOW! Sending prayers of comfort and peace for Bob and Judy and you. sharon & Dan

Guest lakelandgreys

Newt was lucky Ms. Jan sprung him from the shelter. Then he was lucky enough to meet the queen bee Ms. BellaDonna. Then to get his forever family. What more could a good hound need??? f_yellow Run free sweet Newt!!

I am so sorry. :( Run free and young sweetheart. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.