Prince's Birthday

SarahsBlackPack

Today it would have been Prince's 10th Birthday.He and I normally celebrated our birthdays together,mine is September 1st.We would go for ice cream on August 31st,one day after his birthday and the day before mine. Now he is gone,and I have no one to share my birthday with.

Happy Birthday Prince! I love you big sweet boy! Run free Prince!

I miss you Prince-Prince

princebeingcute.jpg

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Guest Snowy8

:f_white:gh_lay:f_white

I heard they serve ice cream cones every 30 minutes up there at the bridge. In fact, you get an ice cream cone as you get to the middle of the bridge...and the rain bow...it starts from a box of ice cream!

In honor of you & Prince, I'm going to eat an ice cream cone today!

Happy Birthday to both of you! What a great tribute to you both!

ShowLetter.jpgThanks everyone,yesterday was a hard day for me knowing that tomorrow is my birthday and he's not here is share it with me! Here is one of the very last pictures ever taken of Prince.It was taken last November when we did the the Port Washington,Wi Christmas Parade.That's my sister Annie in the black coat with deer in the headlight look on her face and I'm the blonde on the left. Edited by SarahAndKatieZ

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

Maybe you can adopt another? A neighbor's pet recently passed and she just got another puppy a week later. Everyone mourns differently. She felt it would take her mind off of being sad because the new doggie was so sweet she could not help but smile!

I am sad for you...I agree that you should eat an ice cream cone for both of you!

Hi Sarah,

Prince was with you this year just as he has been every year -- I believe our pets that go to the Bridge still are with us all the time :wub: Nothing can break that bond of love, not even their passing.

I truly hope you had a happy birthday and got your ice cream! I know Prince got his :inlove

Kim

edited to add:

p.s. Yesterday would have been Chester's (my yellow lab, my first pup ever) 15th birthday, we lost him in May -- we miss him terribly.... I know how you feel :sad1 but I know he's much happier now and waiting for us with Rem and Cap :)

Edited by RaineysMom

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

The 1st September would have been my two Boyz 10th Birthdays too, I know just how you feel. If I were you I would still get your icecreams (one for you and one for Prince, it's only once a year so to hell with the calories ;) ) and enjoy them in his memory, I'm sure he would do the same for you. :grouphug:grouphug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT