Arj's Mason

Guest jeannejj

Guest jeannejj

My Mason went to the Bridge today. He fought to stay with us as hard as he could, but this is one race he couldn't win. As he left me, I was holding his head and stroking his bunny soft fur, and telling him how much I loved him.

He came to me less than a year ago, bounced from his first home because "he was too much trouble." He was the sweetest gentlest soul I have ever known. He was content to just lay near his people, so quiet that sometimes we would leave the room, close the door and forget he was there. He waited patiently until we would remember him and come and let him out.

I'm so glad that we went to the Greyhound Adoption Expo in Wonderland. I have the DVD of his fun run there, so I can see him run fast and free forever.

Thanks to everyone who supported me throughout this ordeal, and for your prayers for Mason.

Jeanne

Mandy, Mack and Charlie

:weep:weep:weep

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry, Jeanne.

Mason, I'll watch for your star tonight. Run free and happy forever, sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry. Tears are flowing here for your sweet boy. He is running free now, in perfect health, waiting for the day he is reunited with you.

May God bless you and yours.

Guest Furmama

Oh sweet boy, not you too!! :( My heart is so in pain from all of this, I can't take too much more!! Run free at the bridge sweet boy and look for my Bomber, he is there somewhere playing.

Deepest sympathies to all there and know we feel your pain.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

I'm so sorry. All our sympathy to you..

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest vwagner1

I am so sorry. I know the pain is so horrible. Just lost my Kim last Satuday and I am still crying for her. Thank God he found you and you took such good care of him that last year he had. It is not fair the short time we have we these wonderful souls. Bless his heart and bless you for taking such good care of him. Bye sweet Mason your family misses you dearly! My Kim will be there for him! :weep:weep:f_red

Guest auntiesara

Oh Jeanne

I'm so sorry. We're still waiting for Matt's ashes to be returned. I know that Matt and the other GT Angels will help Mason send you a beautiful sign when he's able to.

Sara

Edited by auntiesara