Trish

Guest Hollywizz

I'm so sorry. Trish is running rings around the rainbows with all the other Bridge Angels. :candle:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest DaffyToons

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Run free, sweet Trish, not because you're afraid anymore, but just for the sheer joy of it. Godspeed . . . . :gh_run

I will miss our little spooky girl.

I remember having to hide so that she would leave her run to go outside. Over time I was allowed to be out when she would head to play outside. I remember her running and playing with her room mate out in the yard- tossing toys, laying in the mud, loving being a dog. I would often watch her from the door. On poop patrol she would sometime to a pass by.

Run free and safely Trish- we will all miss you.

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

A beautiful girl, a sweet soul - no more fears but peace and comfort. There have been many tears at your passing. Run free, little beauty - you will always be remembered!

:f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Kris I am so glad you had a pic. Thanks for posting it.

"Trishie Dish" we will miss you.

CollageSnap

<p>Finn, Wink, Birdie, Snap and SmokeyJG Quicknfast 7/25/99-5/16/08, JG Quickwink 7/25/99-9/22/13, Iruska SweetDuv 7/19/03-11/9/16, Delbar 6/11/11 and Catahoula Smokey

Trish, our eyes only locked for a second, but at that moment I knew I was staring into a deep, deep soul. I will never forget those eyes.

Run free sweetie, you don't have to be afraid anymore.... :f_pink:angelwings:gh_lay

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

Guest GreytDays
I will be missing you always dear Trish.  I hope you are finally at peace and running with your friends at the Bridge. 

Kris

Hollywizz, Phoebe, Jet, Dusty and Excel (at the bridge)

1615802[/snapback]

I saw the picture yesterday morning and I can't stop thinking about how close and yet soooo far we were on last Wednesday. I keep crying myself....like now.

Maybe she just wanted us to be able to see her frolicking in that field, so we would have a lasting image of her running free and settling down for a nice rest in the shade. And just maybe that's what she gets to do everyday now....on the other side of the bridge????? I hope so!

:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

Guest littlemouse1958
:( Oh Sweet Trish, no more fears, no more panic. Just peace and wide open spaces where no one or nothing can scare you or hurt you again...... :candle:gh_run:candle

She was so cute...

I loved her little bright eyes and kooky ears.

The last time I saw her, Liz and I were tossing cookies into the back of her kennel. She wouldn't even come up front for a cookie, she was so shy.

Thanks for posting that picture... made me misty eyed.

Rest in peace Trish. There are no boogey monsters where you are now...

Life with Leo the greyhound and Daisy the puggle.