Kimmie My Sweet Angel...

Guest vwagner1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DoofBert

That decision is the hardest thing. You gave your all for your pupper and now she is free of any pain. She is running with angels now. I belivee with all my heart, our pet's spriits stay with us every day.

Yes, she is missed, but she will always be loved. :angelwings

Edited by DoofBert

Guest Greymom

I am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Kimmie. You did the right thing, the ultimate gift of love. She is running free at the Bridge without pain and seizures. :f_white:grouphug

Sending my sympathy. There are too many with seizures :(

You gave her lots of love and a forever home. It's a great gift--she could have gone to the bridge as an orphan, waiting to be adopted. I can see many of these special, sweet spirits that we have adopted checking out who they want in their family. Most of us better be prepared -- I think our bridge kids will approach us with additions :)

:f_white

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful brindle girl. God speed sweet girl! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Rest well, lovely little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. :( My deepest sympathy. Run free sweetheart...Godspeed... :f_pink:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest GiJenn51

These sweet creatures, come in to our lives as our children, family, companions, and friends. We rely on them as they rely on us. You must remember in your heart that they rely on us to help them carry out as painless a life as well as death. It's never easy. But you must hold on to the fact that you did the right thing for her. You know her like noone else.

She is at the bridge waiting for you and in the mean time she is far away from the seizure monster she knew so well in this life.

:bighug :bighug

Guest Meredith

I just read this, and I am so, so sorry.... I can't believe she's gone. It's not fair and it sucks, but you made the best decision you could with the information you had.

:grouphug

Run free with the angels, sweet sweet Kimmie. :gh_run2

Vicky!! I am SO sorry!!! I just got your email!!! I will be calling you tonight. Please know Kimmie has her big brother there to greet her and together right now, they are R-U-N-N-I-N-G FREEEEEEEEE!!! No more pain, no more side effects from the meds, just happy dogs like they once were with big ol grins and wagging tails. Don't blame yourself. Kimmie knows how much you loved her and now she can be her young playful self, again.......finally. Hugs to you and hang in there. I'm here for you.

I am confident.........this guy was there to greet her, take her along his side, and go on there way to the bridge together.

958hankers.jpg

I am so sorry. From they way you describe it, it does sound like Kim had some kind of tumour or similar going on, it does not sound like idiopathic epilepsy. Please don't second guess yourself, you did the very best you could have done and in the end you made the hardest decision, but the best one for Kim. She is at peace now.

Run free and fast Kim :f_white:grouphug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Guest Mommydog

So very sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful girl. But please don't anguish over what if and what might have been, you did your best by her. Try to remember all the wonderful memories she has left with you instead. :grouphug Godspeed sweet Kimmie :gh_run