Fudgie 2-1-96 8-14-05

DianeFG

Guest eastcancoast

I am soo sorry, I know you requested that no one else reply but I had to. I just saw this this morning while at work, I had to get up and leave the room. I know you have read of the passing of someone else's pup and been affected by it - I am now and have been before. I am sad for you, I am afraid it will happen to me. I don't know what to say yet I want to say something that will lift the sadness (at least a little bit), I hope someone can say something to help me when it happens to me.

Hugs to you, your family and Goods.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Furmama

I am so sorry to hear of your loss Diane, I normally do not venture into this forum, it just upsets me too much. However, when I recognize a familiar name, I just cannot ignore it. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad time.

Doreen, Kirk, Bomber & Dancer

:f_whitef_yellow:f_pink

Edited by Bombers Mama

Guest seniorgreymom
:f_red I am so very very sorry. You had a special boy and I can just picture the giraffe on crack run. He will always be with you and Goods in your hearts until you meet again at the Bridge.

Guest Mommydog

Diane, I know I should'nt have replied either, but your pain is still so very raw, you'll never let Fudgie go, he'll always be in your heart. I know I cried every day for weeks after I lost Raffie, but it's natural to be that way when you have loved deeply and I do understand how very much you miss him. It's an old cliche I know but time does help you to heal. But Fudgie is'nt confined in a little box, they are only his earthly remains, he's in the rainbow you see and a ray of sunlight or the gentle breeze because he's still close to you and always will be. Maybe when you feel the time is right you may want to scatter his ashes at some special you used to walk, I did this and found it very cleansing :grouphug

Angie

Diane, I just saw this. We started school last week, so I'm not here much.

I am so, so sorry that Fudgie is gone. I remember so many Fudgie and Goods stories over the years. I am sorry that you are in so much pain. I do understand your pain though. I know how it feels to have only one when you've had two for so long. And unfortuantely, I know how it feels when both are gone, and I'm not used to it yet.

I think Shadow was a lesson for you, like someone else mentioned. We now have Chase and Red because they needed us. It definately isn't the same, but we're bonding a new pair and making new stories and memories.

Hugs to you and Goods. I know you're both lost right now.

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.