Good Bye My Sweet Natalie

Guest Peanut

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Natalie. She knows how hard you tried to help her get better. I know she's playing with my Matt at the Bridge while they wait to be reunited with us.

Sara

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy in your loss of your sweet angel Natalie. Believe that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" Natalie is looking over you right now and running with the best. Godspeed sweet angel. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink My sweet baby Howie will take care of Natalie until we all meet n greet one more time.

I am so sorry for your loss. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest NewFurMom

I am sorry. Like you said, she is now free from any pain. Bless you and your family and bless her as she is your rainbow bridge angel now. :angelwings:bighug:candle:candle

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious girl.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest Peanut

Thank you EVERYONE for your kind words and sentiments. I've ordered Natalie's urn and plan to have it engraved and ready for her ashes when they return home.

I've noticed how alert I've become to her seizures. The rattling of her tags in a rapid movement was always an indicator. When I hear them now, I have to remind myself I don't need to dart towards the sound because Natalie is fine...

Another odd thing is, we had a pup come back to us on the 4th of July. She was our foster prior to going home almost 2 yrs ago. Such a sweet girl... Any way, Natalie's crate has always been just that - Natalie's crate. Occassionally my Sassy or Merlin would sleep in it but would get up as soon as Natalie came. Wingie, the return, had no interest in her crate. Her family made the decision to not take her back (allergy testing of the toddler) on Friday. Saturday evening, Wingie took up camp in the crate and has claimed it as hers. She's actually gone to protecting the crate from others... It is so strange...

Thank you again for the kind words during this difficult time.

--------------------

Gen

Compassion for Greyhounds

www.compassionforgreyhounds.org

Jake, Sassy, Peanut, Merlin, & Chenell

Angel Natalie watching from above