Goodbye Phoebe (non-grey) My Baby

Guest Arias_Mom

Guest Arias_Mom

Today we helped Phoebe our 18 year old Shi-tzu cross over to the Bridge. She gave me 18 years of happiness which began on August 8th 1987 when my husband gave her to me as a birthday gift. She was the light of my life and I took her everywhere. I used to hold her in my arms like a baby and she would lie on her back and I would scratch her belly when we went on long trips. When she passed today both my husband and I held her and she layed like a little baby in our arms. She had not wanted much human contact in the last two years due to cataracts and pain from arthritis. But today as we held her she looked so peaceful and I know she was met by my father-in-law whom she loved and our Schnauzer Playful and our cat Gabriel.

Good by my sweet baby, may God kiss you and the angels watch over you.

51002519-b591-02000155-.jpg

51002511-e287-02000155-.jpg

Sleep well, little Phoebe.

Hugs to your momma and poppa and all your family.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

just look at that picture with her little tongue sticking out :wub: what a precious angel she'll make :grouphug:f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby Phoebe. HOw precious she looks. I bet the angels will be smiling tonight.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Oh Sheila I am so sorry. Run free with my tiny Angels at the Bridge sweetie. My heart aches for you I know how much it hurts right now. Until you meet again...Godspeed Phoebe. :grouphug:f_pink:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a cutie. Godspeed sweet baby. You were obviously loved very much. Hugs to you and your family. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee