One Year Ago Today Pepsi Left Me

Pepsi2004

Today marks the one year anniversary of Pepsi's crossing the Bridge. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you Pepsi-Wepsi. One year ago, your seizures became so uncontrollable that your last day with me is filled with awful images of you. Yet, in the few quiet moments, you responded to my voice even though you could no longer see. How I wept (and am weeping now) as they laid your head in my lap as you were released from the horrors you were going through. I see you crossing the Bridge and looking back, letting me know that I did the right thing and you are now healthy and happy as you run with all the others that have gone ahead of you and those that have since joined you. How I miss you - 7 years just wasn't long enough and I regret each day that I took you for granted - if only I could have 1 minute more with you!! My heart is breaking all over again. I love and miss you so!!

pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

You must not regret, you gave pepsi the two most precious things, a life filled with love and an end to her suffering, and I'm willing to bet she never felt taken for granted. Hugs to you :grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I am so sorry. :(:grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest NancyJ

When I made the decision to put my beloved Pete down on June 23 of this year, my wonderful neighbor Thelma told me that I was doing this out of love. She called it tough love. It sounds as though that is what you did for Pepsi.

Pete was 7 years old. I had him for two wonderful years, from April 2003 to June 2005. He had a wonderful life with me. Sure, I could have taken more photos and done things differently. But I have no real regrets. It would have been a cruelty to keep him alive because he was in great pain.

I grieve with you at your loss. I'm sure that Pepsi's spirit is nearby, as is Pete's.

Godspeed, Pepsi.

:dogcookie

Nancy

Guest jettcricket

Oh, how I know exactly how you are feeling.....you are not alone in your pain.

....dogs are fiercely loyal. I could tell you the story of my life through the dogs I have loved. I could tell you the story of the losses in my life through their deaths. Dogs come into our lives to teach us about love and loyalty. They depart to teach us about loss. We try to replace them but never quite succeed. A new dog never replaces an old dog it merely expands the heart. If you have loved many dogs, your heart is very big.....

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympahty. I know that feeling and it hurts so badly. When Howie passed over so young I felt like I was going to die right with him. I think of him every single day.Please know we care and are thinking of you. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" sweet Pepsi, find Howie and send your mommies a rainbow or sign. :gh_run:gh_run:f_white:f_white