Ariel

greyhoundlov

My granddog, Ariel, crossed the bridge a few minutes ago. She is the one in the middle.

Three years ago yesterday, my other granddog, Sebastian (the Peke next to Ariel), crossed the bridge.

My daughter and granddaughters are devasted, but they did the right thing for her. She was just old and sick.

Our hearts are hurting today.

20894010-3f90-019D012B-.jpg

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Godspeed, beautiful girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What a beautiful baby. Hugs to you and your family Mary. She was obviously loved very much. Godspeed sweet Ariel. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Ariel. I know Matt is playing with her at the Bridge while they wait to be reunited with us.

Sara

Godspeed, precious Ariel... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sorry, Mary.....all our sympathy to you :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest Snowy8

I am so sorry to hear this...I know your family is just devastated. They did the right thing although it doesn't feel that way right now...there comes a time when its about them, not us. Send our love from Greytalk!

Hilda

:f_red:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_red

I'm so sorry.

:f_white

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04