Server Hard Drive Issues

Jeff

We have been experiencing intermittent problems with a single hard drive (Drive 0) in our SCSI three drive RAID5 array. I have just ordered a new drive. As a user you should not notice much if any difference in normal performance as the other two drives work together to pick up the slack, the only difference is that the nightly backup and optimization routine that happens around 4:17am EST might take a minute longer. (all drives and databases are mirrored to a fourth backup drive) We hope to have this resolved within the next week.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest sheila

Sometimes I think you say this stuff just to show off.....sometimes I think you make gobbledy gook up to confuse us......but most of the time I'm just glad it's you in charge! :P

And we very much appreciate it. :D

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Houndmama

Is there a mail program that allows GT users to just click on the link in the topic subscription reply notifications and go directly to the topic so that the link doesn't have to be copied and pasted? Just wondering . . .

Thank you for such a wonderful site. Before I even knew which GH I would be getting I was haunting Greytalk. Now I start my day with it every day, and with my almost 2 yr old GH by my side.

Just simply, again, thank you.

Nan

Sometimes I think you say this stuff just to show off.....sometimes I think you make gobbledy gook up to confuse us......but most of the time I'm just glad it's you in charge! :P

1589077[/snapback]

:lol:lol:lol

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007