In Memory Of Pete

Guest NancyJ

Nancy - I'm so sorry for your loss - and he was so young, too! I just lost my Cody girl in January (seems like forever, but also seems like yesterday!) but she was 12 & had been injured & sick so it wasn't so unexpected...

You'll find plenty of people here at GT who know what you're going through - and who know how special these dogs are!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to you Nancy. Pete was so very handsome.Just know that he is "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" watching over you right now. The pics were gorgeous. I loved the poem.I needed that tonight. Run free sweet angel with Howie for he was just a young baby too. I miss him so much, they all touch our hearts and soul so deeply.Send mommy a sign Pete so she will be comforted in knowing you're up there with the best. :f_red:f_red:f_red:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run Linda and Nike

Guest Snowy8

:f_white:gh_lay:f_white

Nancy...so many of us here know exactly how you feel...I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you were able to figure out how to put his picture in your signature. We're all here if you need us.

Hilda