Ginger At The Bridge

Guest blackjag98

Guest blackjag98

We had to let Ginger go to the bridge today after we found out that her pancreas tumor was cancerous and had spread. Her track name was Party Girl and she sure lived up to it. She was the sweetest, happiest little greyhound that we ever had. When she ran, her rear end seemed to be trying to pass the rest of her. It was so funny to watch. Her ears would stand straight up when she heard something. Ginger was white with one big brown spot on her behind. We adopted her when she was 2. I will always remember when they brought her to us in a pickup truck. She was sitting in the passenger seat just as proud as she could be. I knew right there that she was special. We have lost 2 greys to illness and it totally turns me inside out. Brittany died of kidney disease and Tracy a blood infection that came out of nowhere and took her in 2 days. Ginger and I had a special bond between us and it hurts so much. Thanks for letting me let out my feelings. Writing them down seems to help.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :( Ginger sounds like she was a very cherished little girl. Blessings to you for opening your heart to her, and giving her such a loving home. Godspeed, sweet Ginger... :heart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Snowy8

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

I'm so sorry to hear about your Ginger...she sounds like just the cutest little girl.

Believe me when I say she knows she was loved by you. Her job here was completed...making you happy was all she ever wanted...to make you smile & make you laugh.

The next rainbow is for you.

Edited by Snowy8

Guest Winterwish

Ginger sounds like a wonderful,funny girl.She is with you forever & ever,& you are right,you will see her again. :angel:gh_lay

How wonderful that you have given three greyhounds such a loving and devoted home.That is so very beautiful. Run free Ginger,Brittany,& Tracy...

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

I am so sorry. :( My deepest sympathy. Your babes will always be close in spirit. Know that Ginger had a joyous reunion at the Bridge and that all of our Angels were there to meet her. Run free sweet Ginger...run with the wind to the Angels. :grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest DoofBert

The loss of our dear pet is always difficult. It hurts. Remember that girlie in the front seat of the pick up truck.. Think of all those silly things she did to make you laugh. Remember her unique running style!

She is gone, but NEVER forgotten.

Sincerely,

Jayne

Guest NancyJ

I am SO sorry. I had to have my beloved Pete put to sleep a month ago. He had an inoperable tumor. I grieve with you at your loss.

I found that right after I lost Pete, I was too shocked to cry. The tears came later. It takes time to grieve so pelase be good to yourself right now.

Guest auntiesara

Oh dear-somehow I missed this and imagined her resting comfortably at home. She sounds like such a special girl. I know she's playing with Matt and all the GT angels at the Bridge,

Sara