Happy 13th Birthday

patricia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL SOPHIA! Oh how I wish we could be together today. :( We miss you so much. We are sending lubs...kissies...magazines...and peanut butter cookies to you special delivery on a gentle breeze. Well sweetie...we have traveled all the way from yesterdays to todays and we could not have made it without your guidance. Some days are so hard...please keep sending us Rainbows and white butterflies. Have a wonderful Birthday Sweetheart...run hard and read your magazines on your golden cloud. We were very fortunate to have spent two Birthdays with you sweetie...your third Birthday we could not be together because you were in surgery and then you were called to the Bridge. :(

I just know that your day will be special today...and I know you will share your cookies on this day of celebration.

We love you so much sweetheart,

Mommy...Daddy...Flashy...Queenie...Cody Angelo and LaceyLaine.

Memories of happier days...

10 years old...

fe43cb00.jpg

75d49f92af44daafea3ee26ca65df2dc.jpg

11 years old...

08e1d290df3553a3e9bef8aca75eb195.jpg

66ef32d506e9436679477d1457125e8d.JPG

b7c1dc6ea616b20023a46864ea6432cb.jpg

dde30488ebef25d6d23a5c0be13f5d35.JPG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRLFRIEND OF MINE.

:love2:kiss2:airmail:angel:angelwings:gh_runner:paw:baloons:dogcookie

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Happy Birthday Angel Sophia.

Even though I didn't really know you, I still think of you often and of how much your mommy and daddy really care for you!

Stay well and watch over your sisters and brothers to keep them safe!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I miss her too, and I never even had the pleasure of meeting her. :( She's such a beauty. :wub:

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Happy Birthday, sweet angel, Sophia...you are very much missed. :b-day:baloons:blowcandle:balloonparty

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Always remembered.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Happy birthday, Girlfriend! I'm leaving my entire recycling paper bag outside the backdoor just in case you *might* run out of reading soon!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Dear sweet Angel Sophia, how we all miss you so.......I hope you have a wonderful birthday at the bridge. Sending you lots of love, extra ear scritches and of course plenty of goodies to enjoy while reading your mail on your cloud.

Hugs to you Patti.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest OnecoRose

What beautiful beautiful pictures and wonderful tribute. I have one girl at the bridge, 7 months ago. I still and will always miss her.

Sophia, angel girl you touched so many lives even those who have joined since you left. I only know you through your Mommy, but through her eyes I see a beautiful, elegant, wonderful girl.

Happy Birthday sweetheart! :b-day:dogcookie:gh_bow Enjoy your special day partying with the bridge angels.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Snowy8

HAPPY BURFDAY ANGEL SOFIA

Snowy Pegasus Banker Gabby Dear BuyCut Gogh Jack Pipi

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Edited by Snowy8

Guest FullMetalFrank

Happy Birthday beautiful Sophia; you are missed by many here... Especially your family. Go find my handsome Iberia and get a birthday kiss from him up there, OK?

Guest Valliejo2001

Oh Patti~ What a sweet tribute to your sweet baby. Have a good birthday beautiful angel. Please tell Maggie Sue we love and miss her so.

Darlene

:angelwings:angelwings