My Little Bailey Girl

grey14me

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this thread...I'm so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Bailey!

Run free sweet girl... :f_white:bighug:gh_run2

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest littlemouse1958
What an amazing network of love these wonderful dogs have created. Thank you all so much...

1549494[/snapback]

Your words are so true. My deepest sympathy on your loss. Run free Bailey. f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow

I can finally write to express my sympathy.

I had just started to reply to this thread on Wednesday and got as far as "I'm so sorry" when I had to rush from the computer to help Maddison.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure Bailey would have been there to welcome Maddison when he arrived.

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry to hear about you losing Bailey :cry1 . It's so wonderful that you had 9 1/2 years with her.....but, of course, it's never long enough. Please know that we are all thinking about you.....

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest GreyGriffin

From your post of Bailey dancing on the beach, I realized that sweet Bailey must have past. I am so sorry to hear about your loss :cry1 I am in tears for you, I hate to see such a loved animal pass. That is a GORGEOUS picture. It looks like you gave her a wonderful, loving life. :bighug

Guest katiesmom

what a fantastic photo, its just gorgeous

im so sorry for your loss, i know how u feel, i lost my buddy dog only about a month ago

thoughts and prayers are with you

OMG! I am so sorry! I just saw this... I have been so busy! That photo is absolutely beautiful! She looks like she is in heaven! There are no words that I could ever say that could make the hurt you are feeling now go away.... :cry1

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey