My Little Bailey Girl

grey14me

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing Bailey with us...and her beautiful pictures.

Godspeed sweet girl.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Michelle, I'm in shock over your post. I'm so sorry for your loss, but you knew it was time, and I'm sure Bailey told you as well that she was ready.

I hope you feel comforted in knowing that you gave her the best years of her life in your home; may you be surrounded by her love. Take care... :(

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest tygar

It looks as if she could turn around and run straight to the bridge from that picture. How beautiful!

I'm so sorry for your loss... GodSpeed sweet girl.

What an amazing network of love these wonderful dogs have created. Thank you all so much...

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I'm so sorry :sad1

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Michelle, I am so, so sorry that Princess Bailey is gone from your side, but her spitit will always be with you. :candle

Thank you for sharing the beautiful picture of Bailey. That picture would be a wonderful picture to have as wallpaper on your computer so everytime you go to your computer you will see her beauty standing in the flowers. :f_white I have a picture of my Molly on my computer and every time I turn the computer on I can tell her good morning, and every evening I can tell her goodnight.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Kenyasfirstmom

Maybe Bailey is meeting my precious Penny who went to the Bridge 2 months ago. Heart felt sympathies from Texas...

:f_red