My Little Bailey Girl

grey14me

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your beautiful girl. I hope in time memories of her will heal your heart.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing you peace in such a difficult time....

:f_whitef_yellow

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest Winterwish

I'm so very sorry to read this about your dearest,sweet Bailey.How beautiful your girl looks in the meadow. :grouphug Bailey is by your side even tho' you can't see her physically,she is there,and with you forever. :grouphug:f_pink:brokenheart

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. Bailey runs free and young with our Angels in the most beautiful meadows. May beautiful memories heal your hearts...Godspeed Beautiful Angel Bailey. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I think you took a picture that shows what it looks like just before the Bridge. I think your picture is going to bring tears and comfort to a lot of people tonight. I am so sorry for your loss. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest GiJenn51

Michelle--what a perfect picture of your princess. She has touched both far and wide. Take comfort in knowing that she is met be our bridge kids.

I'm so sorry.

:f_white:cry1

Oh no, how sad. :( I'm so very sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest cindysmom

Oh my gosh, Michelle! I just read this. I had no idea it had happened so quickly since I talked to you last week. My heart breaks with you. I'm so glad I got to meet your sweet, sweet baby. I'll call you tomorrow morning. Hugs and tears, my friend.

Guest Jengonetothedogs

What a perfect picture of your girl & of your love for her. Run free in the flowers, Bailey. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

OMG, I am so sorry!

Sending my thoughts and warmest hugs to you and Bailey!

:weep

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Oh No! My heart stopped when I read your post. Godspeed sweet Bailey, run free at the bridge. No more pain. Michelle I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby girl. You were such a good mommy to your baby. :grouphug:f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee