My Little Bailey Girl

grey14me

It became clear that my sweet little girl was not going to get better. She went peacefully to the bridge just a few minutes ago.

I'll miss her forever...

2175158-5891_IMG.jpg

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Baily, run free you are with some of the best. My prayers are with you and Baily that you may be carried gently through this most difficult of times.

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful, expressive picture of your darling Bailey.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest guinness_the_greyt

OMG. Michelle... I am so sorry! :cry1

Godspeed Bailey Girl!!! Godspeed!

:cry1:cry1:cry1

Edited by guinness_the_greyt

grey14me, I'm so sorry. I will miss your pictures and your posts about her -- your joy and delight in knowing her, and the love you shared. May she leave you with many warm and beautiful memories.

Godspeed, prettiest Princess Bailey.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

oh, Michelle, I am so sorry. I know how devastating this loss is for you. I am crying with you. :grouphug Bailey was an amazing, beautiful greyhound loved by many of us who didn't even have the privilege of meeting her. My thoughts are with you and your husband. :grouphug Run free, sweet Bailey.

Edited by Valencia

GTSig.jpg

Shannon, mom to Shae, Jesse James and Linus the Chinese Cresteds,and bridge angels Sydney Sue and Stewart.

Guest Valliejo2001

I am so very sorry. There is a new star in the heavens tonight. What a lovely pic of your baby.

Darlene

:f_pinkf_yellow:bighug

Guest argolola

Tears are flowing here too. I'm so sorry. May God bless and keep you, until you meet with Bailey again. Her legacy will live forever and she will always be loved.

Oh no, Michelle. :( I had so hoped she would rally... :brokenheart I'm so very sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I'll ask my Bridge angels to look out for her. I know she had a wonderful retirement and was the light of your life. :beatheart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest BrockGusDad

I am so sorry, Michelle. What a great picture; know that she is now among even more flowers.

Godspeed Princess Bailey.....

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh no, I am so sorry... She was so very loved. I just don't know what to say... Hugs to you, and Godspeed sweet Bailey, you will be missed.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest Snowy8

Dear Michelle...you gave her the best years of her life & she gave you all she had to give! Bailey...thank you for making your mommy very happy.

That picture you shared is just breathtaking. It is so peaceful, fun loving & it shows how much you cared for her. She isn't gone...she's in your heart forever!

She's running free & she has the wind in her ears & her tail is doing the helicopter twirl!

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing that beautiful picture of Bailey with us.

:f_pink

Donna

Daisy & Lucky

& CoCo at the Bridge

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04