My Sweet Baby Eric

Guest greyhoundlover

Guest greyhoundlover

I adopt eric in 1996 or should I say he adopted me.I can still see him doing figure eights around me in the kennel From the time I brought him home he was my baby We were bed partners he slept with me and he knew when I was feeling bad. This past Janurary we fouund out he had kidney failure and we dealt with that Then He started limping the doctor said in was arthritis but he became worse so we took a xray a few months ago and his bone in his hip was deterating. I knew last night the the time has come He fell down last night He just wasn't himself This morning he would not go out until nine o'clock.even then he could not walk he collaped in front of the door I knew then his was the day he would no longer be with us. He lived to be 12.7 years of age and he had a great live spoiled rotten. Eric mommy will miss you and you will always be remembered.

Guest argolola

I'm crying with you over the loss of your sweet boy. May God bless you as you remember, and may your tears turn to smiles. You gave him a wonderful life.

I am so sorry. :( Run free and young once again sweetheart...Know that our Angels were there to greet Sweet Eric when he arrived at the Bridge. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby Eric. I know our beloved Bridge Angels were there to meet him as a shining light of love. :beatheart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Snowy8

So sorry for you loss...but you can bet there was a huge crowd at the bridge to meet & greet Eric...

I know your heart is in pain right now, but take comfort knowing that Eric is no longer in any pain, he's happy & running his heart out...that...or laying on the biggest fluffiest couch you can ever imagine.

:f_white:gh_lay:f_white

Guest armanntoo

Having just lost my beloved Percy, I know how you must be feeling. My prayers are with you. I know Eric will meet many of his cousins waiting at the bridge.

Adam f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

I'm so sorry.

Run with the wind, Eric.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :cry1

Night night Eric :heart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!