Remembering Petey

Guest bona60

Guest bona60

My oldest son's bichon frese PETEY passed away today. He was nearly 16 years old and lived through renovations of several Buffalo victorian homes. My son is a developer and art collector. Petey and our Monty met nose to nose, a little white puff ball and an 80 lb grey. They immediately became fast friends.

Guest Snowy8

:f_white I'm so sorry... I just love those little guys...Gosh 16 yrs...wow...

He was a special little man in helping with rennovations...they sure know how to help with construction work.

He's probably in heaven right now helping move clouds & rennovating some of the housing areas up there.

Give yourself & your son a hug for me.

Godspeed sweet Petey. My sympathy. :(:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest bona60

Many thanks for your kind thoughts and words from Petey's dad in Buffalo, N.Y. They will be printed and placed with his urn. I thank you as well. Sam (Petey's grampa)

Guest tygar

I understand so completely... as I just lost my 15 year old terrier last week.

Godspeed to your sweet little one... may he meet and run free with my girl at the rainbow bridge.

I'm sorry you couldn't stay longer, Petey. Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest TilliesMom

Sam...

I am so very sorry to hear about Petey. No matter how long or short a time we have with our beloved companions....their departure takes a piece of our hearts. May your son's heart be mended by the many fond memories he shared with Petey.

Sending my prayers to all who loved Petey.