My Sweet Free...

Guest tygar

Guest Winterwish

How beautiful,adorable & precious this picture of your girl,Free is. She is with you forever. I'm very sorry for your loss. :f_pink:f_pink

Guest DeVon

What a precious face on that girl! :wub: I am so so sorry for your loss. I know how that feels. My little terrier mix Bridget was with me through the worst of times and best of times, and I lost her at 14 years of age. I'm sure she is with your sweet Free right now. May God hold your aching heart in his hands :grouphug

I'm so sorry. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GreytsMom

I'm writing through my tears...no one nows what it means to have to set your dearest friend Free, unless one has been there. I'm sorry for your loss. I have been where you had to go...a difficult trip indeed. Take heart and know she is at peace and still will be your "velcro dog".

She is adorable!!