Boner's 2nd Anniversary

Guest Heehoo

Guest Snowy8

Wow little man...can you believe its been 2 whole years tonight that you took off & left me behind. You did it peacefully too. We had crickets chirping, quiet music going, Holly was beside you & all the greys were close by...just how you wanted it.

Life sure hasn't been the same...I know your life is better. I miss you...I miss having someone ride places with me in the car, especially with the top down on the car...

Boner-dude...you rocked right up to the end. Stay cool...keep it between the bowls....I love you little man....mommie

pic39.jpg

:headbang:angel:dogcookie:heart

:grouphug:f_pink The only trouble with having all these wonderful puppers in our lives is that we have so many sad anniversaries, but a least we have wonderful memories to make up for that.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug Missed and so loved...

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Winterwish

What a sweet faced and adorable doggie. I say it often because I know it's true,your sweet pup is forever by your side.Run & play free Boner. :f_white:angel

Boner, I hope you're getting lots of good car rides there over the Bridge, finding all the great places to show everybody.

Rest well.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.