Scarlett

Guest BellaDonna1

I'm speechless. :f_red:f_pink:f_white Except to say how sorry I am.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. Run free sweet girls...run with the wind together once again. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytbookert

I am at a complete loss for words. I can only imagine the pain that you are in. My prayers are with you.

Run free sweet girls, you are now reunited.

:f_pink

Guest PhillyPups

Jan I am so sorry. Prayers to help you get through this, I can not imagine the pain you are feeling at this loss. We are here for you.

Guest DogGone

There aren't any words to express how sorry I am. Your girls know how much you loved them and they will always be there. Run free, sweet angels :gh_run:f_red

My goodness your poor heart has certainly been put through the wringer hasn't it. But I have to agree with you, your sweet girls needed to stay together unfortunately it's not where you wanted them to stay, but remember they now have a big job to do, they have to help meet all the new bridge angels and the biggest job of all is to be guardian angels for you and your dh. I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Take care of yourself and know we are all thinking of you during this time.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest Snowy8

:gh_layJan....I can honestly say I know how you feel...it doesn't feel good either. Do like Dan said, lean on God...lean on your friends here at Greytalk, lean on your volunteers & lean on your girls at the kennel.

Do something nice for yourself. The pain is not going to go away...if anything it will intensify...

Obviously Scarlett did not want to be left behind by Booboo & Dottie...that's just like her to have the last word...she blessed you with some beautiful puppies.

We loves ya...we'll hug ya on Saturday...

Hilda Snowy Pegasus Jack Dear Gogh Gabby BuyCut Banker & Pipi-Francine

:gh_lay:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:gh_lay

Edited by Snowy8

Guest Winterwish
:hope Oh no. I am so,so very sorry you both are going through this.You are both in my thoughts and prayers. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink Beloved Scarlet,run free at the Bridge sweetheart. :angel:angel:angel:brokenheart

Guest argolola

Our deepest sympathies to you and your family, Jan. Three beautiful angels are running together in Heaven tonight. May God bless.

Jan: I'm at a loss for words. I can imagine your pain. I'm so sorry. :f_red

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Jan, I'm so sorry to hear.

Godspeed, sweet baby.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest littlemouse1958

:( Words can't possibly express my feelings of sympathy and sadness for you and your husband. :grouphugf_yellow

Your pups will forever be together. Run free sweet angels :gh_run

Guest hamiesmom

Sorry for the loss of your 3 girls. I cannot imagine how you feel right now. Lots of hugs and prayers for you and the girls at the Bridge. :f_red:f_pink