Scarlett

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

I am at a loss for words. All I can say is all three the girls wanted to be together and they are. Godspeed sweet Bobo, Dottie and Scarlett. Run free sweet angels and stay together but leave room for your mom. You all left a big hole in my heart and right now there is no patch for it. A special thank you to 5blackgreys and her husband, Mike. They were at the kennel when i spoke with Dooley. Dooley was with Scarlett. I was blessed with my girls and my husband. I know when Scarlett crossed the bridge Dottie and Bobo where waiting, tails wagging and big smiles. :f_red:f_red:f_red Mom and Dad love you angels

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no. :( I'm so so very sorry. :grouphugf_yellow:grouphug Run free with your sisters, Scarlett. :gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Words fail me, but a huge hug for you and yours. I suspect you may be right thinking the girls needed to be together--however, that doesn't do much for your aching hearts right now.

:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug

:f_white:f_white

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I am so sorry. I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling right now. May it give you some peace knowing that your girls are together again.

Godspeed sweetheart!

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Oh I am so sorry this has happened.

Farewell three angels. Run free!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Jan, you know how we feel. I'm glad we were there for you this morning, but I know the full impact didn't happen until you got home. Your babies needed to be with each other I guess. They knew we would be here to take care of you. God speed sweet Scarlett. Give your sisters a kiss from their mom, she loved you all dearly. Don't worry, we'll take care of mom for you. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest GlamourGrey

I don't know what to say Jan......I am so sorry! :f_white If you need anything...anything at all....I am just a phone call away. Godspeed Scarlett. :grouphug

:cry1 I am at a loss for words

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch