Dottie

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

I have been trying to write this for over two days....Dottie just because you were sixteen does not mean you were meant to go. Oh gosh my heart is breaking so much tonight because it has hit me with you and Bobo and now Scarlett is not eating. Dottie you came into my life when i first took this job and you were almost 12 then. HOW CAN A PERSON return a grey after that long but since then i have come to understand why. Life happens. Dottie you came to me with a box full of meds and I never gave you one of those past that and you went to sixteen. I am so proud of Dottie and it is not about me but the greys. But it is about us because we love them none stop. Dottie you are with Bobo.....godspeed sweet angel. run free the apple of my eye Dottie.........jan

:( I am so sorry. Her time with you were the best years of her life...Dottie knows that and waits for you with a happy heart...Run free sweetheart...you are missed and loved. :f_pink:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry. May you find comfort in knowing that you gave her a wonderful home and that she knew love. Hang on to those lovely memories, until you meet again. God bless.

Guest moodyboots

It sounds like you gave her that pure sort of love that all dogs deserve. I am sorry for the loss of your sweet angel. :f_red

Guest TilliesMom

I am so very sorry. Doesn't matter what age or how long we have had them. They each take a piece of our hearts.

Prayers going out to you as you mourn the loss of your sweet girl.

I'm so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Dottie... :bighug:f_white

Run free sweet Dottie...!

:gh_run

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest Snowy8

Jan...who knew when that sweet white face girl came in to the kennel that day, that 4 yrs later she would still be running around the backyard area of your home kennel.

Its comforting in many ways...that a lot of love & good caring can help these babies live a long time. Its also comforting to know that YOU & Dooley gave her a lot of love & attention.

Who knows sometimes & understands sometimes, why after so many years someone brings "them" back ... I have come to the conclusion that its a very difficult thing to do sometimes & then again, they just don't love them anymore. We both know stories about that.

Just know that we're all here for you & we love you...take comfort in knowing she's at the right hand of the one who made her. Hilda

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

Guest littlemouse1958

Run free sweet Dottie :gh_run:f_pink She'll miss her mommy but will be happy to see Bobo again.

I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

She was able to go to the bridge with love. It is the greatest gift we can give. Doesn't matter if they are with us 2 days, 2 years or many more years.

I can just see Magic & Dottie discussing lots of life issues there (they have 32+ years of experience between them) and running a race :)

They all leave a heart hole when they go to the other side. Thank goodness there is another that will come along to fill it up.

:f_white

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Oh Jan, I'm so very sorry. Seems like it was just yesterday when we were laughing at Dotties antics at home. You gave her a good life and a good home Jan. She passed on knowing you loved her very much and her passing has left an unbelievably big hole in your heart. It doesn't matter whether you have had them 2 hrs. , 2 days, or 10 years their passing always hurts us. She's running free at the bridge now and she and BoBo are together again. They're both waiting for you with more love to give. Godspeed sweet Dottie. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee