Shotgun Liz, 1 July 1990 - 23 June 2005

GreyhoundNan

Guest PeteysMom

Nan, I am so sorry for your loss. There are truly no words that can ease the pain that you are feeling, except that Liz's last years were with you and she knew and knows the love you felt for her.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest DeVon

Nan, I am so sorry. What a wonderful gift she gave you by being there for all that extra time :grouphug I know my Bart is over the bridge showing all the newest grey angels around. May God hold your aching hearts in his hands :grouphug

Run free, beautiful Liz :gh_run

Guest shirl

I am so sorry to hear about sweet Liz, I know you know you gave her the time of her life but I also know this is not going to be any easier for you :grouphug

Goodbye sweet Liz

Guest hannahmom

The love you had for her and she had for you shone through in your posts.

I am so sorry for your loss. Her spirit can fly free now

Guest packmomcindy

Good bye Liz,

The Greyhounds of Fairehaven, wish you to run free and enjoy many turkey legs, now that you have teeth again. The Rennies will miss you.

Watch out for Cactus (aka Cassie) the youngest of our fair hounds, She is there waiting for turkey legs too. she just went to the bridge on 6/4/05.

Run free carpet gator.

Cindy& the Guilbeault Pack

Member Greyhounds of fairehaven(west) :(:weep:grouphug

So sorry, Nan. :grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Nan I just saw this... I am so sorry... Im here if you need me... God Speed Liz,I've told Strider and Winnie to find you at the bridge...

Kim

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest 2greygirls

Run free sweet Liz..what a special lady you were. Please snuggle under the comforters from time to time with your momma, she misses you.

I am sorry for your loss :f_pink

Nan, I'm so sorry I missed this until now, but I'd like you to know that a few more tears have been shed for your sweet Liz.

As others have said, she knew complete love and happiness with you, which must have wiped out any less good memories from her life before coming to live with you. I can't imagine that she could have ended up in a better situation than living with you.

Sending prayers and hugs for healing. :hope:bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest lisa73

Oh Nan im so sorry to hear of Liz's passing :weep. Thinking of you all and shedding a few tears for the loss of a very special sweet senior girl.

Oh Nan, I am so sorry, what a beautiful tribute, made me cry. I rarely visit this forum because I am a wuss but wanted to share a cyberhug :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.