My Darling Bobo

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

My precious darling Bobo passed away this morning. Bobo slipped away this morning just as quiet as she slipped into my life. Bobo gave my husband and I eight of the most pretty males i have ever seen in my life and she loved those babies. I will never forget the morning she gave birth to them, she was three days over and i had her in the kennel with me and I looked at her and said darling you can not hold the puppies forever!! Bobo then lifted her tail and broke her water all over the floor and looked at me like okay lets get the ball rolling :P Bobo did not want to leave those babies either and it took me forever to get her away from them. She would cry and throw up in front of their pen until i would put her back in with them and they were going on three months old!!! But then the day came when she walked to her room and not theirs. After her babies left, Bobo as all greys became my best friend. I adored her and thanked her everyday for what she gave us. Bobo leaves behind her other two friends Scarlett age 10 and Dottie, 16 and a very sad mommy and daddy this morning. Darling Bobo run free honey, you are in very good hands. Kiss Bella Donna and all my angels waiting for us. I will see you again one day honey. godspeed sweet angel...............jan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan & Dooley, I'm so very sorry for your loss of your sweet Bobo. Obviously Bobo was very special. Hugs to the two of you and Godspeed Bobo. :grouphug:f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry Jan. I am crying with you over the loss of your sweet Bobo. It sounds like she had a wonderful life, so I hope that offers you some comfort. God bless you and your family. Bobo is in good company at the bridge.

I'm very sorry for your loss of precious Bobo. Godspeed, sweet girl... :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Such a sad sweet story. I am so sorry for this hole in your heart. :f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!