Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ate'.
Our boy Gilly chewed off and swallowed 11 of the nubs (and some of the surrounding plastic) on this toy this afternoon: http://www.amazon.com/Ethical-5-Inch-Vinyl-Squeaky-Colors/dp/B0002ARYES What do you think we should do? Should we take him to the e-vet to induce vomiting? Or wait and see if he vomits/poops the pieces out? On the one hand I'm worried about the risk of an obstruction, but on the other hand inducing vomiting isn't without risks either (choking, aspiration). Any advice?