****why Haven't You Signed Up For This Free?****

post-10392-0-75350400-1462314904_thumb.jpg

As many of you know, Hope for Hounds has for many years, been a supporter and fund raising champion for research in the quest for a cure for the many cancers that rob us of our beloved hounds. Hope for Hounds is pleased to work in conjunction with the Greyhound Health Initiative and Dr. Couto to further the knowledge, treatment, research and assistance in the medical needs of all Greyhounds, as well as optimizing our care for them throughout their lives.

Hope for Hounds is formulating a comprehensive, all inclusive, contact list of Greyhound adoption groups,individual Greyhound owners, Greyhound racing kennels, Greyhound service/support groups, Greyhound prison groups and Greyhound transport groups within North America, no matter how big or how small. Our goal for this list is to be sure that current information from HfH, GHI and available Greyhound programs, can be distributed within the Greyhound community as efficiently and effectively as possible, as it becomes available. By education, advocating and communication, we help our hounds.

If you are aware of groups that are not likely to see or use social media, we ask that you pass this on to them. We are asking that you note whether you are a breeder, racing kennel, individual or adoption group as well as your contact information including name of group or kennel, contact name, phone number (optional), and your e-mail address to:

hfhadoptionlist@gmail.com

The contact information that you provide will be for communication purposes only. Your contact information will not be given to, or shared with, any other person or group without your express written permission. Thank you for your help in our continuing endeavor to serve our hounds and the Greyhound community.

The Hope for Hounds Advisory Board.

LOVE, HOPE, BELIEVE - AND TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Edited by rycezmom

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Thanks Jennifer - Got it!

Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Count me in! Thanks, Leslie.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Count me in! Thanks, Leslie.

Don't forget to click on the link to directly send your info. Thanks Irene!

Hoping that those who have not already done so, will join the mailing list. Simply click on the link in the original post to send us your information. To those who have signed up already, we look forward to passing along any new updates and information that will help us, and you, help your hounds...