Seamie's Third Gotcha Day!

April 11, 2011. It does KNOT seem possible that Buck :kiss2 personally delivered to me the 10.8 year old boy "who didn't seem to have much personality" three years ago today. Seamus was chosen by angel LadyBug and don't you know, that morning we had a ladybug marching across the living room rug :heart "Sly Shane" had been fostered as "Shane" and at my request he became "Seamus" and before long he became most fondly known as "Seamie." He helped heal my heart after losing my Bug, and he was an incredible friend and source of support to departed campers. He is now the Camp Direktor the young'uns (and Andy) look to for guidance and comfort. And (Foster) Sweet is a special sweetie. Seamie will be 14 in June and after a scare a few weeks ago that included a rare ride in the BOH to clinic for x-rays (we *love* our vets) and a consult with Dr. Couto (he is fab), Seamie is almost back to 100%.

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, Seamie. :beatheart Momma loves you. I just do.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Happy Gotcha-Day Seamie!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Happy Gotcha Day, Seamie! We all love you. We just do.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Happy Gotcha Day Seamie! I can't believe it's only been 3 years! Hope your personality starts showing soon :)

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

Camp Direktor, Nayboorhood Watch Capten, Berd Watchr, plus all your other titles--you're just an all around guy Seamie. And that glance at the film direktor near the end made me swoon.

Happy Gotcha 3 Seamie!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SEAMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Handsome devil, Camp Direktor, Chef, Heart Healer and oh so much more rolled into one!

:balloonparty:balloonparty:balloonpartyHAPPY GOTCHA DAY, SEAMIE! :balloonparty :balloonparty :balloonparty

Hope there are stinkie fishes all around tonight! Let's plan on doing something extra, extra special next year, ok?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Happy Gotcha Day Seamie! We love you, buddy. :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

Feetz and ize cream for ebberybody!

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Happy Gotcha day, Seamie... the whirled famus Sous Chef! I'd love to see what those folks think a dog with "personality" is like.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)