Breakthrough Treatment Of Corns

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the info about the corn treatment?

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest boondog

Oh my! I have to find out how to get some of this. Thank you so much for posting this link.

ETA: I have contacted the pharmacy for more information.

Edited by boondog

Guest goodtimekid

When you open the link it will show a link to the story in the line above the picture. I will be ordering mine on Monday.... I tried to call just now but they are closed on the weekends. I really am hoping this helps Kid and all that suffer from these pesky corns.

I am glad that I could post this for all of you. Please cross post as not everyone is a member of GT.

Here it is.

I had a little trouble finding it at first myself.

Dick

Thank you posting the link

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Arghhhhh!!!! I can't get the video to play on my computer, I bet it's the security settings. What's the deal?

I can't get it to play either. Is this something that is suppose to prevent corns from coming back or to remove them? Can somebody post what it does and the name of it? Please. I just had a corn removed from Nadir's foot, and at the cost of $700 I'd like to know if there is something I could use to prevent any from coming back.

Arghhhhh!!!! I can't get the video to play on my computer, I bet it's the security settings. What's the deal?

I can't get it to play either. Is this something that is suppose to prevent corns from coming back or to remove them? Can somebody post what it does and the name of it? Please. I just had a corn removed from Nadir's foot, and at the cost of $700 I'd like to know if there is something I could use to prevent any from coming back.

I had trouble with it also, but kept trying, it does have an advertisement first and will keep buffering. If you still can't get it to play you can use this e-mail.

info@MurrayAvenueRX.com

If you go up to my first post try there and go to WPXI news story

Thanks for posting this Beryl. Is an Rx required and what kind of ingredients are used. Have the hounds that have been treated with it had any issue/side effects. Is she using the same dosage for the compound for each hound or is there some individualization involved? I know it seems like a lot of questions for a topical medication. Just want to know that some kind of quality control is in place and what the testing might have been. I've never been one to NOT ask questions..

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Thanks for posting this Beryl. Is an Rx required and what kind of ingredients are used. Have the hounds that have been treated with it had any issue/side effects. Is she using the same dosage for the compound for each hound or is there some individualization involved? I know it seems like a lot of questions for a topical medication. Just want to know that some kind of quality control is in place and what the testing might have been. I've never been one to NOT ask questions..

L.

I would e-mail her with your questions, this was on our local NBC station and I don't have all your answers Leslie. here is the e-mail addy: info@MurrayAvenueRX.com

Thank you Jimmy

As long as it can help our 4 legged friends. I understand that these corns can be very painful and expensive. So if this helps I will be happy.

I think this is the base of the product mentioned in the video http://www.murrayavenuerx.com/Article_Display.cfm?ArticleID=101&CategoryID=40 but not the "secret ingredients" that make it work for corns.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest jerzyjen

I just hope that this will help the poor pups who suffer and the parents whose purses suffer.

This is seriously right on time for me. We have been fearing our girl had an ACL tear but after seeing an orthopedist today we found out that her limping is due to a newly formed corn! Not that I'm happy she has a corn but much better outcome than ACL problems. I'll be contacting the pharmacy on monday. Thanks for posting!

L.

Would you mind posting what you learn? I'm very curious about this but don't want to inundate them with questions either.

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

Guest jerseygirl

Thanks! I'm going to forward this info to my vet. We've been battling Riley's corns for 2 years now, and always looking for new things to try - we've done laser surgery, hulling, thorough examination of his rear joints/musculature to make sure it wasn't pain causing him to bear more weight on his front paws (causing corns mechanically).

It was finally after his last laser surgery (while he was under for his dental), that we realized the cause might not be mechanical, as he wasn't getting walks on hard surfaces due to his recovery and the weather, and they STILL came back within weeks.

We have a fantastic vet though, who is constantly doing research into new things we can try, and just came across a vet who has used azithromycin with success. WELL ---- after just a few days on it, one of Riley's small corns surfaced and popped out with the ENTIRE root. He's on his 2nd course, and the two large ones we've been battling are surfacing at half the size, and in the same way as the smaller one. I'm very optimistic that in the next few days, we'll get both corns with the whole root (finally), and hopefully nip this in the bud. I'm glad to know there are other options, just in case this doesn't turn out as well as it looks right now.

Thanks again for sharing, and I just thought I'd let you know some of the recent and (hopefully) ongoing success we've had here.

Liz

Guest bluefawn

I am so happy clap.gif to see this finally! Thank you for posting this! I have never personally had this corn problem with any of my greys, but I feel so bad every time one of you posts with your poor babies who do have them. How wonderful this is! Now we can all look forward to success stories and happy endings when it comes to corns! If I had a greyhound with corns, this would feel like Christmas to me!

I am so happy clap.gif to see this finally! Thank you for posting this! I have never personally had this corn problem with any of my greys, but I feel so bad every time one of you posts with your poor babies who do have them. How wonderful this is! Now we can all look forward to success stories and happy endings when it comes to corns! If I had a greyhound with corns, this would feel like Christmas to me!

Anytime something good happens for a greyhound or to a greyhound is always Christmas and the rest of the holidays rolled into one.