Alan Is Making Amazing Progess

Last night was Alan's 10th hydrotherapy session and I felt bad because I could not go (I have been sick the past couple of days) but Brian took him and insisted that Alan walk in the tank all by himself! The Vet Tech said "Ok, it's your call, I can jump in if I need to" well, she didn't need to!

He did 11 minutes on the treadmill all by himself! It wasn't all pretty, but....he did it!

Check out the videos

Way to go Alan! You have a determination and will and desire to get better...keep up the good work! :wub:

edited to add that I wish we could get video from the back and sides(there is glass all the way around) but the treadmill is tucked into a small room and you can only see in from the front, the side and back are up against a wall :(

Edited by greytdecals

Suzie Collins

Owner/Artist Skinny Hound Designs

Greyhound decals, magnets and signs.

Fur kids: Isabelle and Petey

Last night was Alan's 10th hydrotherapy session and I felt bad because I could not go (I have been sick the past couple of days) but Brian took him and insisted that Alan walk in the tank all by himself! The Vet Tech said "Ok, it's your call, I can jump in if I need to" well, she didn't need to!

He did 11 minutes on the treadmill all by himself! It wasn't all pretty, but....he did it!

Check out the video

Way to go Alan! You have a determination and will and desire to get better...keep up the good work! :wub:

This is great!! keep up the good work Alan!

That is absolutely greyt. I have watched his progress and he is getting better daily. Good work you guys are doing. Loved the viedo. Keep up the good work Alan and Kudo's to Mom and Dad.

Ruth :yay:colgate:clap

WOHOOO!!!! Look at him go!!! :pepper :pepper :pepper Good work Alan!!!

:grouphug :grouphug Hugs to y'all-- Alan is one lucky pupper to have such awesome parents!

I love the idea of the hydrotherapy. That's really great! Not something that's around here that I know of though. Hopefully it's something that becomes more popular/common, since it seems to be able to help with a wide range of injuries. :)

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel

Wow! In the tank all by himself. Alan, you're a :star

The progress is amazing. Just amazing.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

You go boy...GO! :yay:yay

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Alan looks great! It's so wonderful to see how far he's come, and it's looking like he's going to keep making progress too! :clap:clap

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=