Pawflex Bandages

Isabelle our senior greyhound keeps throwing her toenails. Think this is the fifth one in less than a year. So we are always keeping vet tape, gauze, scissors, etc handy. We just came across PawFlex bandages www.pawflex.com. They are the best! We are using the MediMitt Bandage along with the MediMitt cover (cover is used for when she has to go outside and it is rainy or snowy). Best part is she does not try and chew the bandage off which is a bonus! Any one else tried them?

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

I don't see on the site how to order them. :dunno

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Isabelle our senior greyhound keeps throwing her toenails. Think this is the fifth one in less than a year. So we are always keeping vet tape, gauze, scissors, etc handy. We just came across PawFlex bandages www.pawflex.com. They are the best! We are using the MediMitt Bandage along with the MediMitt cover (cover is used for when she has to go outside and it is rainy or snowy). Best part is she does not try and chew the bandage off which is a bonus! Any one else tried them?

The MediMitt Bandage and cover looks perfect. I could so use them right now. Perhaps I missed it, but is there a place to order them on the site?

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I wrote to the address on the website and got this speedy reply:

Thank you for your interest in Pawflex Bandages.

Our product line should be in many store near you by this summer.

Dr.s Foster and Smith catalog and Amazon .com will be carrying as well as many other retailers.

Check our website periodically for our store locater link. Once we have the listing of who is carrying our product we will set up a store locater link.

Again, thank you for your interest.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I wrote to the address on the website and got this speedy reply:

Thank you for your interest in Pawflex Bandages.

Our product line should be in many store near you by this summer.

Dr.s Foster and Smith catalog and Amazon .com will be carrying as well as many other retailers.

Check our website periodically for our store locater link. Once we have the listing of who is carrying our product we will set up a store locater link.

Again, thank you for your interest.

I too just got a reply from them with the same message. They are happy to send you samples if you contact them on their website.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

These Pawflex bandages are great! I did cringe watching the mitt flex being pulled up over what would normally be an injured foot/ankle. However, when I can find them some place for sale, I'll probably buy a sample or two to have around in case of need. Thanks for the info.