FedEx.... #__186_______

UPS...... #___251______

Wal-Mart. #___125______

TOTAL.... #____562_____

ROAD TRIPPPPPPP!

ppproadtrip.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest vtgreys

FedEx.... # ___343______

UPS...... #____287______

Wal-Mart. #____456______

TOTAL.... #___1086______

Edited cause my OCD mind needed the lines and numbers to be neatly lined up :P

Edited by vtgreys

FedEx.... #___285______

UPS...... #___300______

Wal-Mart. #___350______

TOTAL.... #___935______

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

FedEx.... #___161______

UPS...... #____149____

Wal-Mart. #____88_____

TOTAL.... #____398_____

Won't edit, forgot to add....we will wave as you pass through Calgary!

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

FedEx.... #___10______

UPS...... #____20____

Wal-Mart. #____100_____

TOTAL.... #____130_____

Safe trip ;)

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Where are you stopping in Alberta? If Edmonton, those are my old stomping grounds. Also, it looks like you are going over the Coquihalla Pass, it is a beautiful drive - straight up and then straight down. You go for miles without any signs of human habitation.Watch your brakes, as they can heat up on the downside- they advise sometimes gearing down instead of using brakes. Also, this time of year, you could meet snow - we've hauled horses over this pass in the 3rd week of May and hit snow. Sometimes, you may have to wait at the toll plaza as they plow the road. I still prefer the pass to Frasier Canyon in the south - lots of switch backs and only two lanes. The total elevation is 4,081 feet. Here is a link to the weather for today http://www.bchighway.com/report/coquihalla-conditions.shtml

pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

Guest Wpgkeith

Have a safe and happy trip! Enjoy the vastness of Western Canada... ;)

FedEx.... #___93______

UPS...... #___105____

Wal-Mart. #____102___

TOTAL.... #___300______

:)

K

FedEx.... #__130____

UPS...... #___75______

Wal-Mart. #___160______

TOTAL.... #___365______

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest Hannah

Have a safe journey, I look forward to seeing the en-route photos if you manage to get online.

FedEx:......200

UPS:.........300

Wal-Mart:..400

Total:........900

Enjoy Edmonton - we are headed up there next Weds., as DH has a meeting on the 16th - we're staying a few extra days to see the kids and grandkids. Have a safe and noneventful trip!!

90 % of Canadains live within 100 miles of the Canada/USA border. Lots of room to grow though!!

Edited by Pepsi2004
pepsi-2009.jpg?t=1262016678

FedEx.... #_623___

UPS...... #__599___

Wal-Mart. #__421___

TOTAL.... #__1643__

Based on the number of trucks we shared highway with on our GUR from FL to PA, this gues might still be low, but it would probably be beat by the number of RVs driven by snowbirds heading north.lol.gif

Edited by dlgwarner

Mom to:

Littermates Ringo (Pak Sgt Pepper)at the bridge, Paul (Pak Penny Lane) and John (Pak Let it Be). The three reunited Beatle Brothers.